The purpose of the Business Studies curriculum at The Howard School is:
- to provide our students with the tools that they need to create their own business idea and have the confidence to become budding entrepreneurs (KS4)
- to enable our students to understand how key business concepts can be broken down and applied to different business scenarios; giving our students a more in-depth understanding of how real businesses work. (KS4/5)
- to inspire excitement through investigating strong business brands. (KS4/5)
- to develop our students communication skills and confidence through business pitches and expressing their ideas.
- to embrace the failure and risk that is evident in business to show resilience.
- to encourage our students to explore the business world and understand the daily activities of corporate society. (KS5)
- to give students the necessary skills to enter into the real world of business and to flourish.
|Ms Ashbee||Head of Business Studies|
|Ms Glaves||Teacher of Business Studies|
|Mr Longe||Head of Year 10/Business Studies|
|Mr Wright-Hanson||Teacher of Business Studies|