The Howard Sixth Form aims to ensure equality of opportunity by providing a wide range of programmes that facilitate access and progression. It is our policy to operate an admissions system which guides students onto appropriate programmes of study from which they are likely to benefit and which will enable them to fulfil their potential.
How to apply
Follow our seven simple steps to apply for your place at The Howard Sixth Form:
- Identify the subjects you are interested in. Check out our prospectus to find out about the subjects we offer that interest you.
- Attend an Open Evening. To discover more about your chosen courses and life at our Sixth Form, come and see us at our Open Evening. Please note: you are still able to apply, even if you didn't attend our Open Evening.
- Apply. There is an online application form at the bottom of this page. Please fill in the application, and send to The Howard School. Make sure you are aware of any deadlines.
- Attend an interview. After we receive your application we may invite you to attend an interview with one of the team, who will also be able to answer any questions you may have.
- Receive your offer. We will let you know if you have been successful and offer you a place at The Howard Sixth Form within a few weeks following your interview (subject to achieving the relevant entry requirements).
- Sixth Form Surgery. Post-GCSE results advice is available at our Sixth Form Surgery – visit us if your results aren’t what you expected and discuss your options.
- Enrolment and start of term. Following enrolment, you will be sent a start pack which will outline all the start of term arrangements.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call the school office on 01634 388765 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org