What is LMI?
LMI stands for Labour Market Information and is the name for facts and figures about jobs and employment. The information is used to give an overall picture of the past, present and future of work.
The labour market is the term used to describe the amount of people working and looking for work, and the amount of jobs.
LMI can help you understand:
- What a job involves on a day to day basis
- Which jobs are growing or declining
- What qualifications or skills you might need to do a job
- How much you might earn
- How your interests and skills are relevant to particular jobs
- What jobs there are in your region
Unifrog Careers Library
You can use the Careers Library in Unifrog to research LMI:
You can also use Careerometer to explore and compare key information about occupations.
Simply type in the title of the job you are interested in and the widget provides a series of options from which you can select the most relevant to you: